Monday, November 11, 2013

Okay! I must get back to writing.

Okay! I must get back to writing. It's so easy to get distracted and side tracked. (Especially when you're having fun setting up a new blog!) It's important to focus on what your distractions are and if they're becoming a problem, find a way to eliminate them.

So, some things can't be eliminated like a baby crying or in my case a dog that needs to go outside...again. But I'm trying to confine my internet usage to first thing in the morning before I start writing, during my lunch break and after dinner in the evenings. If I know I can use it during those times I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything important and I'm not as tempted to take a peek into what's happening on my favorite sites when I should be writing. (or anything else that I need to get done.)

Do you have any tricks for reducing your distractions?

No comments:

Post a Comment