Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Are you a Reviewer? Sure you Are!

Reviews are one of the biggest sellers on sites like Amazon now days. I know that's the first thing I check when I'm considering buying something. Unfortunately I know some people are intimated by the thought of leaving a review or just don't want to take the time to do it. I understand. I'm right there with you, BUT since selling books online, I've realized how absolutely critical even the simplest review is. Believe me, I'm much more likely to consider buying a book with 500 positive reviews than one with a one star. You too, right?

But I do have my own 'rules' that I review by, or rather don't review by. I don't leave a review for a product I haven't tried or a book I haven't read. I also usually don't leave a negative review for something I didn't care for. I will leave a negative review for something defective or that has been falsely advertised, but that's my personal preference. What about you? Do you review? Are there times you don't? Most importantly, have you left a review for my books yet? ; >) (Thanks so much if you have! You're awesome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment