Thursday, June 18, 2015

Amazon is Busy Making Changes ...

... and I really like this one!

They've grouped all of the books in a series and added a link to the series on each of the individual book pages. That really makes it convenient, especially for those books that aren't labeled clearly where it's hard to tell what order the books should be read in.

In my case, the only thing I don't love is having Bradley and Nicole listed as first in the series. Amazon won't use half numbers so even though I consider Bradley and Nicole Book 2.5, it's listed as 0 and shows up as the first book to be read. I think the descriptions are clear enough to keep anyone from actually reading that one first though.





What do you think? A nice feature or not really necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment