Saturday, January 3, 2015

Current WIP is with Beta Readers

Saving Will is with Beta Readers!

I have a couple of new volunteers for this book, and I can't wait to get their feedback. My first and most loyal beta readers are my parents which is actually pretty funny because neither of them usually enjoy reading. They claim to love my books though, and as quickly as they read them I think they might be telling the truth! They are great at catching errors that I've overlooked 100 times, and my mom and I have some good laughs at some of the funny things I accidentally write.

Once I get feedback from all the beta readers, I'll make some changes and corrections and then it is off to an editor!

On to the next book!

(Just for fun, here is a peek at the simple DIY cover I'm using for my own purposes until I have one designed.)





No comments:

Post a Comment