Friday, October 3, 2014

And the Journey Continues

I'm working on a new novel completely unrelated to The Scinegue Series, and it has been a lot of fun, until now. Seven chapters in and the story is fighting me. I had something in mind, and now it looks like things will be going a different direction. As long as it keeps flowing, I'm okay with that.

The first book I ever published, The Secret,  was originally destined for a much more technical, sci-fy story. As I wrote, the words flowed in a different direction, and before I knew it, it had a fun, supernatural element that I was able to take and run with in the following two books.

I can't wait to see if this story stays on its present course or if it holds some more surprises for me. Guess I better get back to writing so I can find out!

Oh, and the current title for my WIP is Not My Friend. I say 'current' because that could of course change as well!

***Edit: Well, not only did the title change to Saving Will, a few characters from The Scinegue Series snuck into it. ; >) It's still a stand alone book, but the tie-in to The Scinegue characters gives a fun peek into another stage in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment